- 03/20/2019 at 7:00 am #17930Mary DubeParticipant
Do you like to take long flights when you travel? I do, because they allow me to read in an environment with minimal interruptions. It’s a free pass t
[See the full post at: Contemporarily Ever After: Top Picks for the Week of March 17th]
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- I’d Like To Buy A Vow: Why Four Authors Chose To Write About Arranged Marriages, Who They Wouldn’t Mind Being “Forced” To Marry And Which “Game Of Thrones” Character Marriages They Would Like To Arrange
- 3 Reasons to Stop What You’re Doing and Watch Someone Great Right Now!
- Daily Frolic: Everything you need to know about the lesbian drama ‘Gentleman Jack’
- How Jumping Out of a Perfectly Good Airplane Helped Me Write Books by Abigail Owen
- In Conversation With: Latinx Contemporary Author Janelle Milanes