- 12/23/2018 at 7:01 am #12702FrolicKeymaster
No, you’re not insane, it’s been almost ten years since Parks and Recreation has aired, and almost four since this beloved show went off the air. Just
[See the full post at: Fangirl Corner Presents: Our Favorite Moments From “Parks and Recreation”]
- 12/23/2018 at 9:19 pm #12854Erin PhelpsParticipant
YES! Parks and Rec is one of the best shows ever and is suuuuper frequently quoted in my house! My favorite episode is definitely The Fight, which includes Bert Macklin, Janet Snakehole, Jean Ralphio’s terrible raps and of course drunk Ron Swanson!!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Love YA: Top 3 Y.A. Reads for the Week of May 21st!
- We’re obsessing over the ‘Aladdin’ remake and here’s why
- The Heart of a Story: ‘The Bride Test’ by Helen Hoang
- 5 Questions With: Amelinda Bérubé, Author of ‘Here There Are Monsters’
- 5 Questions With: Kristina Miranda, Author of ‘Scripted Unscripted’