- 12/16/2018 at 9:11 pm #12191FrolicKeymaster
What are your current top 5 historical romance novels?
- 12/19/2018 at 8:49 pm #12486Erin PhelpsParticipant
This is SUCH a tough question but always a fun one to think through!
As things stand now I’d say my current faves are (in no particular order):
Any Duchess Will Do by Tessa Dare
A Hope Divided by Alyssa Cole
The Duchess War by Courtney Milan
It Takes Two To Tumble by Cat Sebastian
The Duke I Tempted by Scarlett Peckham
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Daily Frolic: The Downton Abbey trailer is here and we have NO CHILL
- These Friends-to-Lovers Romances Feel Oh So Real by Kelly Rimmer
- Trope Rec Tuesday: Tom Hanks’ Rom-Coms As Books
- Beyond Groupies – Rockstar Romances to Love by Lisa Becker
- 5 Questions With: Ariel Kaplan, Author of ‘We Are The Perfect Girl’