- 01/07/2019 at 7:00 am #13523Kate ClaybornParticipant
A couple of months ago, I tweeted a simple photo that, as it happens, has an extremely potent connection to my romance writer brain: behind the romanc
[See the full post at: Passing the Smell Test in Romance: What It Really Means to Have Your Nose in a Book]
- 01/07/2019 at 1:56 pm #13572romancesmellsParticipant
These are all the reasons why I started the Male Scent Catalogue! I initially felt that women had a higher variety of scent descriptors than men do (purely anecdotal and solely based on the books that I read) but I guess they really do only fall into two categories: delicious or delicate. I might need to start tracking lady smells at some point.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Love YA: Top 3 Y.A. Reads for the Week of May 21st!
- We’re obsessing over the ‘Aladdin’ remake and here’s why
- The Heart of a Story: ‘The Bride Test’ by Helen Hoang
- 5 Questions With: Amelinda Bérubé, Author of ‘Here There Are Monsters’
- 5 Questions With: Kristina Miranda, Author of ‘Scripted Unscripted’