- 01/07/2019 at 7:00 am #13523Kate ClaybornParticipant
A couple of months ago, I tweeted a simple photo that, as it happens, has an extremely potent connection to my romance writer brain: behind the romanc
[See the full post at: Passing the Smell Test in Romance: What It Really Means to Have Your Nose in a Book]
- 01/07/2019 at 1:56 pm #13572romancesmellsParticipant
These are all the reasons why I started the Male Scent Catalogue! I initially felt that women had a higher variety of scent descriptors than men do (purely anecdotal and solely based on the books that I read) but I guess they really do only fall into two categories: delicious or delicate. I might need to start tracking lady smells at some point.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- TV Comedy Couples Romance Readers Will Love by Erin McLellan
- Daily Frolic: This cooling stick will totally hide how late you’ve stayed up reading
- The Heart of a Story: Highland Crown
- Exclusive: Book Announcement and Interview with Francina Simone!
- How You Can Use Music to Make Your Writing Better…and Your Life