How to Make Harry Potter’s Magically Easy Butterbeer Fudge Recipe (Video)
Who needs a spell? This Harry Potter Butterbeer Fudge recipe is so easy, it practically makes itself.
When you make it, be sure to tag us on Instagram @onfrolic so we can see your yummy creations!
You Will Need
¾ cup butter
¾ cup evaporated milk
7 ounces marshmallow cream
2.5 white sugar
¼ tsp salt
1 tsp rum extract
1 tsp butter extract
1.5 cups butterscotch chips
¾ tsp vanilla extract
½ cup white chocolate chips
1. Place a square of parchment paper into the bottom of an 8x8 pan and coat it with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In a pot, add butter, evaporated milk, marshmallow cream, sugar, and salt. Use medium heat to bring to a boil while stirring constantly.
3. Once it starts to boil, set a timer for 7 minutes and simmer while stirring constantly.
4. Remove from heat after 7 minutes and pour 1 cup of the mixture into a separate bowl and add chocolate chips, vanilla and stir until smooth.
5. Back to the pot, add butterscotch chips, rum extract, butter extract and stir until combined.
6. Pour butterscotch fudge into prepared pan and let settle for 1-12 hours.
7. Once it is settled, heat the 1 cup fudge/white chocolate mixture until it is spreadable. Put it on top of settled butterscotch and refrigerate again.
8. Once chilled, cut and enjoy!
Mmm... there are more yummy eats to make from the Frolic kitchen here:
About the Author
Frolic is a celebration of happily ever afters. When you want to leap into your happy place. When you need a good cry. When you want to let loose and escape into your magic hour. That’s when we Frolic.
Find us here: