There are certain things almost every romance novel has: softness pressing into hardness, a perfect glide into a heroine’s sheath, absolutely massive hammer dicks, etc.
I mean, do romance heroes know they can open a condom with their hands? Do their thumbs become useless in the throes of passion? We might never know. So, to make romance reading a little more fun (which is completely unnecessary because it is already the best thing out there), I’ve created a Romance Rarities BINGO board!
- There really aren’t many, so go wild. If a book pops into mind that fills a space, count it! Otherwise, keep a look out for these little unicorns in your 2020 reading.
- My only caveat is that you have a title (because I’m greedy and want recs).
- Share your completed BINGO card! Comment on here with your titles, tweet it out, post it on your IG story or page, courier pigeon it to me, I don’t care! Like I said, I just want those recs!
Some of these may be tricky, so to ease your journey, here are some starting points:
- Christina Lauren’s Wild Seasons series checks a few of these boxes
- Alyssa Cole’s Reluctant Royals series is also a great resource for many of these
- Casey McQuiston’s Red, White, & Royal Blue is another great one that comes to mind
Some of these are just goofy observations, but many are things that I think we need to see normalized in the books we read. People come in all shapes, sizes, and identities, all with a whole bunch of perfectly normal bodily functions, so let’s embrace those things in our reading!
Side note: I know carriage sex isn’t that rare, but it’s too damn fun and delicious to leave off any BINGO board.
2 thoughts on “Romance Rarities Bingo”
Great fun! It’s amazing how many squares I have marked
Elizabeth Hoyt’s “Thief of Shadows” features an older heroine with a virgin hero.