Award-winning fantasy & paranormal romance author L. Penelope shares perspectives on the writing life, creativity, inspiration, and this week’s best thing.
– One Stop for Writers – Conflict Thesaurus – https://onestopforwriters.com/
– Michael Hauge’s 6 Stage Plot Structure (Character Journey) – https://writershelpingwriters.net/2018/08/the-six-stages-of-your-heros-character-arc/
– Write Your Novel from the Middle by James Scott Bell – https://amzn.to/35eBwLu
– The Story Grid Foolscap Method – https://storygrid.com/using-the-foolscap-to-draft-your-next-novel/
– Enneagrams – https://www.crystalknows.com/enneagram/types
– The Science of Storytelling by Will Storr – https://amzn.to/3wywbLf
– HB90 Bootcamp registration open until December 11 – Plan your quarter in 2023 – https://heartbreathings.teachable.com/courses/hb90-bootcamp?affcode=145068_ffrxnd9f
The My Imaginary Friends podcast is a weekly, behind the scenes look at the journey of a working author navigating traditional and self-publishing. Join fantasy and paranormal romance author L. Penelope as she shares insights on the writing life, creativity, inspiration, and this week’s best thing.
Support the show – https://frolic.media/podcasts!
Say Good Night by Joakim Karud https://soundcloud.com/joakimkarud
Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported— CC BY-SA 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/SZkVShypKgM
Affiliate Disclosure: I may receive compensation for links to products on this site either directly or indirectly via affiliate links. Heartspell Media, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.